Dear Panther Families,
It was great to see so many students and parents last night at both our virtual and in-person Literacy Night event. What an excellent turnout! If you were not able to pick up your child’s March is Reading Month Fun Bag or book, please feel free to stop by the office between 8 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday to pick up those items. While you are in the office, if you have not yet been able to return your Letter of Intent, feel free to do so while you are up at the school. You may also email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that every current Parkwood-Upjohn student is able to remain a Panther next year!
We are also looking forward to welcoming our newest Panthers for the 2021-2022 school year as PEEP (Pre-K) and Kindergarten students! Beginning on March 10th, we can begin to pre-register incoming students. The first step for parents of prospective Kindergarten and PEEP students is to make sure and attend one of our two upcoming virtual orientation sessions on Wednesday, March 10th. Please check out the details for the events at this link. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to respond to this email or call us at 337-0720.
Here are some other important upcoming events and reminders;
– There is no school for KPS elementary students tomorrow, March 5th.
– The Parkwood-Upjohn PTO is currently searching for amazing parents that would like to join the board. Please contact Co-President Ashley Boza at email@example.com if you are interested.
– The next PTO Meeting is on March 9th at 6 PM. Stay tuned for the Zoom link which will be sent out soon.
– Check out this week’s Panther Project Idea from our fabulous 5th Grade Science Teacher – Ms. Schultheiss!
– Mark your calendars for the second-annual Panther S.T.E.A.M. Night on the evening of April 7th. This year’s event will be virtual. More details will be coming soon.
Have a great weekend Panthers,